Microsoft Office has identified a potential security concern.
Warning: This file has been signed by a publisher that cannot be verified.
The template is requesting full trust permission and is signed by:
If you see the above message when opening up any Infopath Form, this means that the certification used are self-signed.
Therefore should you need to suppressed this message, you will need to get the cert from the person who deploy the form and install it on your machine.
The InfoPath form template already has rules to switch views when the form is opened. For the process to integrate with the InfoPath form, specific view-switching rules are added by this wizard to the form template. Remove the existing view-switching rules and rerun the wizard.
The above is the error when you try to integrate the K2 Blackpearl Process with Infopath if you have view switching rules in your form load event.
This error will occur even if the rules in your form load event are disabled. Therefore make sure you check the above if you are facing this issue.
Populate Infopath Drop down list with Value from K2 SmartObject
1. Create the K2 Smartobject, in my case this is a SQL Service Smartobject.
Figure1. SQL Server Table with data.
Figure2. SmartObject: K2CompanyDetails Created
2. Create a new Infopath form, save the form and exit infopath.
3. Right-Click on the form and select Integrate with SmartObject, select the K2CompanyDetails – Get List method.
4.Open up the form (Right-click -> Design), add a dropdownlist control to the page and right-click to get the properties.
Figure 3. Accessing the Properties of the Dropdownlist
5. Set the DataSource as K2CompanyDetails, and Set the Value to ID and Display Value to CompanyName.
Figure 4. Setting the DataSource to K2CompanyDetails.
6. Set the FormLoad Rules, to Query data on load.
Figure 5. Accessing the Form Load Rules
Figure 6. Query for Data
Figure 7. Rule Window.
7. Now save and preview this form.