If you are on bluehost, follow the steps below
1. Access the File Manager.
2. Make sure you check the Show Hidden Files option.
3. Select .htaccess and edit it.
4. Your original content of the .htaccess file
# Use PHP5 Single php.ini as default
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php5s .php
Change it to the following
# Use PHP5 Single php.ini as default
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php54s .php
5. Save it.
Bluehost is a service provider for web hosting by default the php version is 5.2.
With certain installation on the server, you may need php 5.3 and this guide will show you how to do it.
1. Login to Cpanel, from the left of the screen you should be able to locate the current version of the instance.
For my case, its PHP 5.2.17, now we are going to upgrade this to php 5.3.
NOTE: this steps will work if you need 5.4
2. Under Software/Serivces, select PHP Config.
3. Within Php Config. Select Php 5.3 and click Save at the bottom of the page.
If you are not sure what OwnCloud is head over to the following url:
Setting it up with Bluehost:
*Bluehost is a hosting provider, just happen to be the one i am using.
Easiest way, create a subdomain and upload the setup-owncloud.php file and you can take it from there.
1. Creating a subdomain
– Login to Bluehost
– Access the following url https://my.bluehost.com/cgi/dm/subdomain
– Create a subdomain. From my case, I input owncloud.mydomain.com
Make sure you have php 5.3 and above. Follow this link to turn it on
2. Uploading of the setup-owncloud.php
– Download the setup-owncloud.php from http://owncloud.org/install/ select the Web Installer
– Switch to your Bluehost Cpanel -> File manager
– Look under the WWW folder, you should have a folder created ask owncloud (or whatever name you gave previously for your subdomain)
– Now upload the setup-owncloud.php to this folder.
If you get the error after you make sure php 5.3 is turn on. Follow this link to dismiss the message
3. Installing OwnCloud
– Access the following url : http://owncloud.mydomain.com/setup-owncloud.php
*Note: replace the following url with your own values.
And we are good to go!
Having to code a Done Button for your UIKeyboard on IOS App needs a fair bit of work and having this 3rd IOS add-on will help to speed up your development for sure.
Kudo to simon for releasing this. Check out his work on
All developers who wish to use iAds to generate any source of income need to do the following.
I faced a hard time finding a guide that list down all the steps therefore here’s one for the community.
1. Make sure you app have the AdBanner, if you are using the UItableviewcontroller (tough luck), you need to convert this to UIViewController.
2. Run the App in Simulator and make sure that you can see the iAds success notice.
3. Now going to iTunesConnect, this is where you sign up as an IOS Developer. Make sure you agreed to all the contract and tax statement.
4. Next Ready a new Version of your app, before unloading the app, browse to the Manage your App page.
5. Select your app, make sure you click on the Manage your iAd Network follow the instruction and save.
6. Upload your app and wait for the approval process.
For Point 5, note that you are only enable ad on a new version therefore if you already have an app in the store, you CAN’T remotely enable the ads.
PCH file built from a different branch ((clang-425.0.24)) than the compiler ((clang-425.0.27))
Getting the above mention error when building an IOS app.
Solution: Do a clean on your solution in Xcode and try to build again that should resolve the issue.
Alternative to Microsoft Remote Desktop App for MAC.
If you have issue with connection from Microsoft’s Remote Desktop connection on mac, try the following:
1. Delete the Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Application.
2. Remember to empty the trash bin.
3. Browse to the following site:
4. Install this and connect to your destination session, this should work like a charm